Regardless of the type of business you are in, NOTHING is more important than the health and safety of your employees and customers. Conducting regularly scheduled inspections of your workers and workplace, as well as consistently evaluating your health and safety procedures will help protect your employees and customers from injuries, illnesses, and fatalities.
Moral, legal, and financial benefits of using regular reporting to manage risks in the workplace include:
- Reduce employee injury and illness related costs such as sick leave, disability benefits, and medical care.
- Protect the lives and health of your workers and customers.
- Protect your financial interests if you find yourself subject to litigation as the result of an accident or illness.
- Improve employee productivity and well-being by fostering a safe and healthy work environment.
- Prevent accidents and illnesses from damaging the reputation of your business and/or brand.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of training initiatives. Ensure all employees and supervisors are properly trained.
- PPE Audits (Personal Protective Equipment)
- JSA Audits (Job Safety Analysis)
- Food Storage Audits
- Employee Reviews
- Equipment Inspections
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Incident Reports
- Worker Observation Reports
Whether you have existing forms that are mandated or are looking to implement a new program in the workplace, we can help develop a program to fit your needs. If you already have the forms but no way to easily input or manage the information, we can transfer your forms into our system and provide you with the means to enter the information using any computer or hand-held device, with the added feature of being able to upload images for added clarity and accountability. You will also have access to our powerful data explorer that allows you to easily access and view reports, track trends, compare information, and follow-up on unresolved issues. If you do not have anything currently in place, we can help develop checklists and forms that meet the requirements of your specific industry and needs. You can use a number of different forms to ensure all areas are covered: employees, equipment/machinery, environment, and facilities.
As a manager, supervisor, or HR professional, you are faced with the challenge of dealing with the administrative burden that goes along with effectively managing multiple locations and/or multiple personnel. Depending on your position, you may be responsible for training, evaluating, monitoring compliance, or over-seeing operations. Depending on your industry and the size of your business, this may be achieved quite easily with one or two forms, or you may be required to gather information and submit reports for many different areas of operation.
Sometimes the reporting you do is to ensure the business is running as efficiently as possible; other times, you may be mandated by law to retain certain documentation. You may use reporting as a means to protect your business, assign accountability, or just monitor and track trends so you can make improvements to your training and operations.
Regardless of the type of reporting you do or why you do it, Spot Check Services can help streamline your reporting practices. We make information gathering and analysis much more manageable, saving you both time and money.
Some areas that can be monitored using the Online Management Reporting System include:
- Product placement and promotion compliance
- Health & Safety inspections
- Merchandising and sales
- Security/Loss prevention
- Site evaluations/Restaurant inspections
- Product storage, kitchen & prep area
- Office procedures
- Brand consistency/Franchise compliance
- Customer service
- Product quality
- Equipment inspections
- Opening/Closing procedures
- Employee reviews
- Store visits/Policy and procedure compliance
- Forms can be filled in online or offline while conducting the inspection using a tablet, desktop computer, or laptop. Entering the information directly into the system reduces labour costs and saves the time and inconvenience of having to transfer information after the fact.
- If you do not have access to technology on-site or just prefer to have a hard-copy filled out by hand, you can still transfer the information into our system to efficiently manage your information and benefit from our data storage, charting, and graphing tools.
- All of your reports and raw data are retained in one place, secured by password but accessible anywhere with an internet connection. It is in an easily searchable format to allow for quick and efficient retrieval of information, so when it comes time to put together reports for meetings, presentations, or audits, the information is only a few clicks away. Information is always accurate, up-to-date, and presented in an easily managed format, accessible for review, follow-up, comparison, and trend analysis anytime you want.
- Email tools and communication logs ensure the appropriate people are notified of the results, allowing for timely implementation of action plans and effective follow-up. System generated emails save time over having to email reports or other correspondence to applicable personnel. Besides ensuring issues are addressed promptly and properly, this puts accountability where it belongs.
- Use multiple forms and checklists if needed to ensure all areas of your business are being evaluated, and control who has access to which reports using our multi-level access. Assign multiple users with various levels of access.
- Insert images into the checklist to ensure consistency in filling out the report, and upload photos into the report to ensure clarity in the responses.
- Program is customized to meet the needs of your industry and your business.
- Friendly, professional support from a team of knowledgeable and experienced staff.
With an extensive and growing list of clients, we have developed the ability to quickly assess the unique needs, challenges and opportunities that face companies. Operational Audits are an effective tool for anyone that requires regular and consistent reporting and tracking of their facility, equipment, or employees. Below are just some of the industries who will find value in working with Spot Check Services to replace or enhance their current evaluation and reporting processes:
- Hospitality / Hotels
- Food/Beverage Service
- Travel and Tourism
- Health Services
- Entertainment Facilities
- Animal Services
- Real Estate Rental and Leasing
- Agriculture, Forestry
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Personal Services (salons, spas, fitness, tanning )
Spot Check Services will design a reporting system that fits your organization.
Top 10 ways MOBILE INSPECTION SOFTWARE can provide a more efficient way of gathering information about your workers, equipment, and workplace:
* Gather all reports in a secure online database for easy retrieval and review.
* Save the time and space of filing, archiving, and warehousing paper forms.
* Ensure consistency with the versions of forms everyone is using.
* Reduce the time and labour costs involved with gathering and managing information.
* Provide accountability for resolution of issues and implement more effective action plans.
* Streamline communication.
* Eliminate the redundancy and errors of transcribing from hardcopy into an online program.
* Avoid delays and inconsistencies resulting from collecting and transporting paper forms.
* Make more timely decisions using data that is submitted in real time.
* Reduce the environmental impact of using paper forms.
Move your health and safety inspections, employee reviews, quizzes, incident reports, and other checklists and forms to a mobile platform today and end Paper Overload once and for all!